Grab This Wonderful
To Opportunity to Learn
Enroll Now Into Pakistan’s Most Advanced Graphic Design Training
Paid Internship Program
The Demand For Graphic Designers
Graphic Design Training—An Overview
Graphic design, a visual communication technique, combines illustrations, typography, color, and graphics to convey a message.
There are fundamental guidelines that every graphic designer must abide by, even though there are countless methods to convey a message (here is where creativity is used).
These fundamental ideas guarantee that a design is coherent, compelling, and understandable.
Graphic design is a form of storytelling through digital art. It can be quite challenging, as there are many complex software programs and applications that you need to master. This is why Selecta Training is the best graphic design institute in Pakistan.
We will allow you to learn video editing and graphic designing courses in Pakistan from our qualified instructors, who will guide you through every step of this journey. You will learn various editing skills that will allow you to work in different fields!
- The power of storytelling
- Building Content Creation Framework
- Planning A LongTerm Content Strategy
- Generating Content Ideas
- Creating quality blog content your audience love and share
- Extending the value of your content through repurposing
- Creating topic clusters and pillar & pages
- How to create a successful video marketing strategy
- How to promote content effectively
- Measuring and analyzing your content
- Aimed at those just starting in the profession of graphic design or those curious to learn more about visual culture, analysis, and procedures
- Getting to know the entire design process, including creativity, production, and presentation.
- Developing trainee’s communication skills with typography and images.
- Having a capstone undertaking to enhance your professional portfolio.
- Learning all the skills required for editorial design, motion graphics, and interface design.
- Assignments and practical exercises for every week to apply the topics learned.
- Peer reviews and an active community are used to provide feedback.
- Understanding and becoming familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign’s fundamental tools and features.
- Working through the complete package design process
- Familiarizing with sound logo design and ad design ideas for effective marketing campaigns and logo design.
- Learning the basics of freelancing training
Graphic Design Training Module
- Graphic Design Overview
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Logo, Brochure, Poster Design
- Website & App Design
- Freelance Training
Why Train With Selecta Training?
Work on Live Projects
Paid Internship Program
This coaching class is for those passionate about pursuing their careers as professional graphic designers and video editors. Whether you are an amateur, a beginner, or an expert, this course allows you to enhance your skills further.
You don’t need a specific academic background. You need devotion and consistent hard work to be an expert graphic designer. Selecta Training offers you internationally valued graphic designing and video editing courses in Lahore. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for further information and the class schedules.
Awarding Institution Selecta Training
Training Institution Selecta Training
Course Code GD-01
Course Language English
Notes This training program aims to provide and enhance the professional graphic design and video editing training to Pakistani youth.
- Analyze, combine, and use design strategies and methods from conception to execution to develop original solutions for communication issues.
- By acknowledging the human variables that influence design choices, develop communication solutions that meet audiences and circumstances.
- Use appropriate technological and tool applications to develop, duplicate, and disseminate visual messages.
- Use graphic design principles for coming up with, creating, and producing visual communications.
- Recognize and apply design theory, history, and critique from various angles, such as art history, communication/information theory, and design objects’ social/cultural applications.
- Participate with assurance in management and professional design and edit practice in a team-oriented work environment.
- Work in a collaborative atmosphere while using the best management and design and edit principles.
This program is intended for anyone who wants to initiate his/her career as a professional graphic designer & video editor. You don’t need any particular academic or professional background. The applicant must, however, be at least 16 years old and be familiar with the fundamentals of technical computer expertise.
The course is more specifically for:
- Young Entrepreneurs
Understanding Photoshop & Illustrator
- Recognize color theory
- A detailed overview of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for posters, posts, logos, stationary, etc. design
- Insight into brand promotion
- Basic illustration tools
- Digital Post Production
Video Editing With Adobe Premiere
- Mix video with music, graphics, and images.
- Edit footage from multiple cameras at once
- Create promotional, narrative, and documentary-style videos.
- Learn crucial editing principles that you may use for every project.
- Enhance your work with video effects
- Make graphic overlays to give your film texture.
Using After Effects, make motion graphics.
- Animate graphics projects’ images, text, and video.
- Animate Illustrator and Photoshop files
- Animate your logos, infographics, and social media advertisements.
- Create captivating animation by animating native form and text layers.
Audio Editing Via Adobe Audition
- Make audio files cleaner to eliminate voice.
- To make new files, copy, cut, and paste audio.
- Voiceovers, podcasts, and music can be edited for standalone or in-video use.
Post Production Workflow
- Learn how to streamline and simplify your editing process.
- Learn the stages involved in the post-production and editing process.
- Discover how and where editors locate assignments to work on
Fees Structure (Drop Down)
Career Opportunities (Drop Down)
- Advertisement Designer
- Logo Designer
- Print Media Designer
- Website Designer
- Illustration Designer
- UI/UX Designer
- Product Label Designer
- Photo Manipulator
We have designed the Fee structure of the Digital Marketing Training so that everyone can participate. Whether you are a student, on the job or an entrepreneur, you can avail of Digital Marketing Training at a nominal rate that is way cheaper than the other institutes.