You've Made The Leap
To Be Your Own Boss
Become An Expert Freelancer With Selecta Training’s Freelancing Training
Paid Internship Program
The Demand For Freelancers
Freelancing Courses in Pakistan—An Overview
- Guidance To Get Your First Project.
- Tips And Tricks For Bidding
- Writing A Winning Job Proposal
- Introduction To Freelancing Platforms
- Mock Interview Calls
- Professional Client Dealing
- Building A Portfolio
- Picking up a skill that is in demand.
- Registering as a freelancer on numerous platforms.
- Establishing and maintaining a successful profile on freelance platforms
- Finding the appropriate projects.
- Creating a persuasive proposal.
- Managing the projects.
- Efficient client communication
- Controlling project payments (escrow, invoicing system)
- Maintain good reviews.
- Keep your current clients.
- Use communities and forums.
- Creating and managing your portfolio.
Freelancing Training Module
- Freelancing Overview
- Freelancing platforms
- Bidding Strategy
- Job Proposal Writing
- Client Handling
- Creating a winning portfolio
- Mock Calls
Why Choose Us?
Paid Internship Program
After getting training in freelancing from Selecta Training, you can provide your expertise as:
- Writer & Proofreader
- Website Developer
- App Developer
- Digital Marketer
- Social Media Marketer
- SEO Expert
- Graphic Designer
- Game Developer, and
- Much more!
You can get info about the enrollment procedure by giving us a call at the number 0302-0007418 or getting in touch with us via email at [email protected]. Moreover, you can also be in que by filling in the form given below, and our managers will contact you by themselves.
Freelancing Training In Lahore
Awarding Institution Selecta Training
Training Institution Selecta Training
Course Code FL-01
Course Language English
Notes This training program aims to provide and enhance the best Freelancing training to the young minds in Pakistan.
After completing their freelancing training program, dedicated candidates will be able to:
- Advance their technical knowledge of various skills
- Enhance their communications in their relevant field to gain more clients and positive feedback.
- Improve their time management skills for smooth working.
- Increase their online presence
- Get to know various freelancing platforms, like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com, etc.
- Provide top-notch technical services to their clients
- Interact with people all around the world and develop professional relationships.
This training program is for anyone who wants to start his/her professional career as a freelancer, working for him or herself. You do not need any particular academic or professional background. The applicant must, however, be at least 16 years old and be familiar with the fundamentals of technical computer expertise.
- Overview of Freelancing
- How to get employment as a freelancer
- creating an account on Fiverr
- On Fiverr, start selling your gigs.
- Creating an account on Freelancer.com
- Start competing for jobs on Freelancer.com and winning them.
- Creating your Upwork profile.
- Start submitting bids and winning work on Upwork
- creating your PeoplePerHour.com profiles
- Start earning money by selling your hourlies on PeoplePerHour.com.
- How to stay on top of your game and satisfy your customers
- How to get payment and deposit funds into your bank account
We have designed the Fee structure of the Digital Marketing Training so that everyone can participate. Whether you are a student, on the job or an entrepreneur, you can avail of Digital Marketing Training at a nominal rate that is way cheaper than the other institutes.