Pakistan's most advanced
Course in Lahore
Enroll In Pakistan’s Best Local SEO Training In Lahore
Working on live projects
Working On Modern Tools
Local SEO Course—An Overview
Local SEO Training Module
- Google Business Profile Creation
- Profile Optimization
- Creating a Locally Optimized Website
- Increasing Brand Awareness Locally
- Keyword Research
- Content Topic Research
- Content & Copywriting
- Introduction to local SEO, what it is, and its basic knowledge.
- Teaching how google’s local algorithm works to determine the best placement on the page.
- Learning to rank on Google via local SEO using Google’s algorithms and main signals.
- Trying to understand what Google wants and how to build the best links.
- Writing SEO content that will help to draw traffic to your website.
- Increasing your visibility on local searches by using Google’s local SEO citation.
- Understanding how positive and negative reviews impact the SEO of local businesses.
- Optimizing the local Google Business Profile on relevant keywords.
- Bringing massive traffic to the website by using Google Posts and Q/A.
- Learning to use personalization and social signals for the brand’s benefits.
Why Learn Local SEO Courses in Pakistan with Selecta Training?
Practice on Live Projects
Paid Internship Program
Regardless of prior experience or educational background, Selecta Training is a respected local SEO training center offering sophisticated marketing and SEO courses.
This training is perfect for anyone who is:
- A businessman who wants to raise brand awareness,
- A freelancer who wants to expand their knowledge,
- A job holder but intends to establish a side business, or
- A student who wants to cover their small living expenses independently.
Regardless of who you are, sign up for our course and begin developing a career as a specialist in local SEO.
- Local Search Engine Marketer
- Local business marketing consultant
- Digital Marketer on a local level
- Local Marketing Analyst
- Content Marketer in a specific area
- Local SEO manager
- Start Your Own Business
Local SEO Training
Awarding Institution: Selecta Training
Training Institution: Selecta Training
Course Code: LS-01
Course Language: English
Notes: This training program adheres to provide quality digital marketing training to the young talent
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO focuses on boosting your company’s online presence so that local online users can find you. These can be physically located businesses, like a departmental store or a dental clinic, or service-area businesses that operate in a particular area, like an electrician or house cleaning service.
In our local SEO training program, you’ll learn the optimization of a website to make it appear in Google’s 3-map pack in nearby searches. Our trainers will help you to understand the core principles of local SEO and tips, tools and benefits that differentiate local SEO with the traditional one.
Apart from that, you’ll learn other important aspects for local search, like local ranking factors, optimizing local store pages, Google Business Profiles, local Schema, and building local links and citations.
- An examination of the structured format for locally focused search queries.
- Recognizing the elements that can offer more visibility for queries with local search intent.
- How to make your website and online presence more visible to users with local search intents.
- The details of Bing Places and Google Business Profile.
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to Local SEO
- Overview of local SEO
- Using local algorithms, understanding how Google chooses which businesses receive the best visibility on search pages.
- Optimizing Google Business Profile
- Why business need a story
- What are the elements of a good business story
- How to apply storytelling in marketing strategy
- Introduction to NAP:
- What is NAP and what it stands for.
- Making NAP a crawlable HTML text for Google.
- Understanding the perfect place to upload your NAP on Google Business Profile.
- Making your NAP seen online 24/7
- Optimizing online directories and citations:
- Introduction to directories and citations.
- Submitting directory
- Types of directory submissions
- Information to provide in directories
- Keywords for directory optimization
- Significance of optimizing directories
- Working of directories
- Optimizing listings according to local SEO
- Local SEO Audit
- Google My Business Audit: How do the SERPs display your Google My Business? Is the data true and correct?
- Google Search Console audit: Is your site crawlable? Are there any mistakes in it that would prevent indexing?
- On-Page SEO Audit: Does Your Website Comply With All Elements That Help With Ranking?
- Citation audit: Are your citations accurate in the leading business directories?
- Analyzing your competitors: How does your website compare to theirs? Do you have any holes that need to be filled? In terms of inbound links, content, design, and positioning, how do you compare?
- Website Audit: How effective is your website?
- Improving Your Internal Linking
- Optimizing URLs, tags, headers, meta descriptions, and content
- Adding location pages
- Create locally-based content
- Freelancing Training
- Introduction to freelancing
- How freelancing works
- Significance of being a freelancer
- Various freelancing platforms
We have designed the Fee structure of the Digital Marketing Training so that everyone can participate. Whether you are a student, on the job or an entrepreneur, you can avail of Digital Marketing Training at a nominal rate that is way cheaper than the other institutes.
You can get info about the enrollment procedure by giving us a call at the number 0302-0007418 or getting in touch with us via email at [email protected]. Moreover, you can also be in que by filling in the form given below, and our managers will contact you by themselves.