The Backbone of Digital
Marketing Selecta Training
Advanced Search Engine Optimization Training In Lahore
Modern SEO Tools
Paid Internship Program
The Demand For SEO Experts
After applying in SEO course at Selecta Training, you will be taught:
- Introduction to SEO and its importance
- On-page and Off-page SEO
- Introduction to keywords and their uses
- Analyzing Searcher Intent
- Finding Keywords for Website
- Understanding Ranking Difficulty
- Page Optimization
- Link Building and its importance
- Getting Backlinks Strategy
- Technical SEO and its importance
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- Page Optimization
- Off-Page SEO
- Link Building
- Technical SEO
Why Choose Us?
Work on Live Projects
Paid Internship Program
After completing your SEO course, you can be:
- SEO marketing specialist
- Business Marketing Consultant
- Digital Marketer.
- Content Marketing Specialist
- A freelancer on Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
Search Engine Optimization Training
Awarding Institution Selecta Training
Training Institution Selecta Training
Course Code SEO01
Course Language English
Notes This training program adheres to provide quality SEO training to the young talent
- A description of how the search landscape has changed and how advertising can connect with highly engaged users.
- Knowing the operation and evolution of search engines.
- A look at the key factors and places to concentrate on when increasing SEO traffic to a website.
- Techniques to aid in locating and ranking the content that needs more optimization.
- Recognize the essential content components that need to be optimized to promote more relevancy and boost SEO traffic.
- Metadata is one of the important content fields that might target a wide range of pertinent keywords. Recognize how to make the most of this chance.
- An examination of the value of keyword research for attracting visitors from your target market.
- The techniques employed to collect information on keywords and keyword groups (free and paid-for tools and applications).
- Incorporating the results of keyword research into both new and ongoing website content.
- An examination of the logical structure of local search queries.
- Recognizing the elements that can offer more visibility for queries with local intent.
- How to make your website and entire digital presence more visible to users conducting local searches.
- The details of Bing Places and Google My Business.
- Recognizing mobile’s significance and its effects on SEO and the web.
- What distinguishes mobile, and what factors to consider while developing a mobile strategy?
- Techniques and case studies on optimizing the mobile experience, with a focus on accelerating SEO growth from mobile consumers.
Anyone who is willing to launch his/her professional career as an SEO specialist. No specific educational requirements. However, you should be at least 16 years old and understand the basics of technical computer knowledge.
Module 1: An Overview of Google’s Operation
- Methods from the past don’t work today.
- How to deal with Google updates?
- The four new, effective SEO methods of authority, trust, relevance, and user behavior are outlined.
- Top 10 ranking variables used by Google to rank websites at the moment.
- Google has started using machine learning to fuel its search results.
- The revolutionary Mobile-First Index from Google.
- How can you keep up with Google’s updates?
Module 2: Keyword Analysis: The most crucial SEO step
- What makes keyword research so crucial?
- Exactly what is a keyword?
- How can I locate keywords with low competition?
Module 3: On-page SEO How to tell Google about your page’s content
- How should your website be set up for quick, automatic SEO?
- How can I get Google to find the keywords I want?
- How can you increase the number of Google clicks on your rankings?
- speed of website loading
- Usability of duplicate content
- A simple explanation of the significance of mobile support for SEO.
- Google’s Search Quality Guidelines: How to take advantage of them.
- Future SEO for readability.
- How can content marketing increase traffic and rankings?
- Upgrading to HTTPS and SSL checklist.
- How to use Google’s machine learning technologies with user behavior optimization.
Module 4: Creating Links. How to achieve a very high Google ranking Why is link building so crucial?
- Secrets of link-building nobody wants you to know.
- What to avoid during link building, and how to get links?
- Link text.
- Simple to sophisticated link-building techniques.
- Link outreach is the expansion of effective link-building campaigns.
- How can I obtain free connections from reputable news sources?
- Additional chances for link building.
Module 5: SEO and Social Media
- What role does social media play in SEO?
- Instagram and SEO.
- Tweeting and SEO.
- More social network
- Analytics for social media.
Module 6: Web analytics: How to Determine Success
- Monitoring your search results.
- Google Analytics: Why Use It?
- Using Google Analytics.
- Report on organic search.
- Definitions of common web analytics phrases.
- Powerful insights for every business: call tracking.
- Other tools for site analytics.
Module 7: Common SEO issues to troubleshoot and solutions
- What to do if Google does not list your website at all.
- What should you do if your company is not showing up for your business name?
- What should you do if your rankings have fallen?
- How can I get free professional assistance?
Module 8: Local SEO, therefore, for small businesses
- Why utilize local SEO?
- How can I rank well in local SEO?
- Starting a local SEO campaign.
- Generating citations.
- Building evaluations.
- using images and videos to boost local SEO
- Key sources and a checklist for local SEO rankings.
Module 9: Using Rich Results to dominate search JSON-LD, Facebook Open Graph, structured data, and more
- Rich snippets: what are they?
- Why is it important to concentrate on rich results?
- Why use JSON-LD with structured data?
- How can I begin using JSON-LD?
- How do you make Google’s highlighted snippet rankings your goal?
- How to target question-based rich results and “People also ask” phrases.
- Google’s Speakable structured data and voice search SE?
- Facebook Open Graph.
Module 10: Effective SEO tools
- Research instruments
- Tools for optimization.
- Linking instruments.
- Tools for web analytics.
Module 11: Freelancing Skills
- Introduction to freelancing
- Freelancing platforms (Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance.com)
- Writing a winning job proposal
- Devising an effective bidding strategy
- Dealing with clients
- Mock interview calls
We have designed the Fee structure of the Digital Marketing Training so that everyone can participate. Whether you are a student, on the job or an entrepreneur, you can avail of Digital Marketing Training at a nominal rate that is way cheaper than the other institutes.
of students agreed staff were good at explaining things.
What our students say
I can confidently say that learning digital marketing from Selecta Training was the best decision of my life. I met experts in various fields and found them dedicated to their job. Selecta Training also provided me with a healthy learning environment, and I’m enjoying my professional life as an SEO expert.